Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the NutriBullet PRO 900 system?
- Why extract food?
- What is NutriBlast?
- Does the NutriBullet PRO 900 only make NutriBlasts?
- Who is David Wolfe?
- What is the NutriBullet Superfood SuperBoost?
- How Does the NutriBullet PRO 900 compare to the original NutriBullet and the Magic Bullet?
- Is it OK to put the NutriBullet PRO 900 in the dishwasher?
- What is the NutriBullet PRO 900 made of?
- What are the capacities of the NutriBullet PRO 900 cups?
- What is the voltage of the NutriBullet PRO 900?
- What type of plug does the NutriBullet PRO 900 have?
- Is the NutriBullet PRO 900 available in stores?
- Is the NutriBullet PRO 900 microwave safe?
- Where can I get the ingredients used in the infomercial?
- Where can I find the NutriBullet Pro user manual and quick start guide?
- How do I check my order status or manage my subscription?
1. Q: What is the NutriBullet PRO 900 system?
A: The NutriBullet PRO 900 Series is quite simply the best product out there to make healthy, nutritious drinks to can help you reach optimum health! NutriBullet PRO 900 users have reported weight loss, improved energy, better sleep, better digestion, and improved symptoms of a wide array of ailments from incorporating drinks made in their machine into their lifestyle. The secret is the NutriBullet PRO 900's exclusive technology that uses a 900 Watt motor, cyclonic action, and patented Extractor Blades to break down and pulverizes the stems, seeds, and skins of fruits and vegetables–giving your body the full scope of nutrients contained within your food. Juicers make juice and blenders make smoothies, but the NutriBullet PRO 900 makes supercharged NutriBlasts – which contain nutrients smoothies and juicers often leave behind. Just one NutriBlast a day can you give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to support your wellness and vitality. Order yours today! Top
2. Q: Why extract food?
A: Eating extracted food is great for EVERYONE in any state of health – from top performing athletes to a bed-ridden patients suffering from fibromyalgia –because extracted food is virtually predigested! This eases the strain normally placed on your digestive system, allowing it to effortlessly absorb and utilize all of the nutrition that food has to offer.Top
3. Q: What is a NutriBlast?
A: A NutriBlast is the delicious, nutrient extracted beverage made with the NutriBullet PRO 900. To make a NutriBlast, simply add your favorite fruits, vegetables and boosts (nuts, seeds, herbs) to the NutriBullet PRO 900, along with some water, and extract the ingredients into smooth, tasty drink. The possibilities are endless! Plus, NutriBlasts take seconds to prepare, seconds to clean, and are incredibly easy to take on the go! Top
4. Q: Does the NutriBullet PRO 900 only make NutriBlasts?
A: Along with NutriBlasts, the NutriBullet PRO 900 also makes delicious nutrient extracted soups, dressings, desserts, dips and more! For inspiration, the NutriBullet PRO 900 comes with the extensive Life Changing Recipes book full of delicious, healthy concoctions you and your family will enjoy. Top
5. Q: Who is David Wolfe?
A: Health and Nutrition expert David Wolfe is the author of many best-selling books including Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, David Wolfe on Raw Foods, Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future and The Longevity NOW Program. A highly sought after health and personal success speaker, David has given over 2,000 live lecture events in the past 16 years. David empowers and inspires people all over the world to take charge of their own health by eating the right foods.
David is thrilled to share his knowledge of the healing properties that can be found within everyday foods as well as the importance of including nutrient extracted food to your diet. As David would say, "We are not what we eat, we are what we absorb!" Top
6. Q: What is the NutriBullet Superfood SuperBoost?
The Superfood Superboost is a mixture of top-quality ingredients formulated for those looking to boost feel-good energy, support a healthy heart, and increase overall vitality.
Super boost your NutriBlasts with this unique combination of David Wolfe's TOP FOUR superfoods - cacao, chia, maca and goji! Made with premium quality, pure, organic superfood ingredients from around the world, this easy-to-use formula gives your daily NutriBlast a BURST of extra nutrition with just one scoop. Top
7. Q: How Does the Nutribullet PRO 900 compare to the original NutriBullet and the Magic Bullet?
A: The NutriBullet PRO 900 differs from the original NutriBullet for two main reasons: 1. Its 900-watt motor is more powerful than the original NutriBullet's 600-watt motor. And 2. The NutriBullet PRO 900 comes a larger 32 oz Colossal Cup and a Flip Top To-Go Lid for portable NutriBlasting.
The NutriBullet PRO 900 differs from the Magic Bullet for the following reasons: It has a 900-watt motor compared with the Magic Bullet's 250-watt motor. Its largest vessel has a 32-ounce capacity compared with the Magic Bullet's 18-ounce max capacity, and it comes with the all-new Extractor Blade that emulsifies even the toughest of ingredients including seeds, nuts and stems.Top
8. Q: Is it OK to put the NutriBullet PRO 900 in the dishwasher?
A: Yes, all of the NutriBullet PRO 900 cups and lids are top rack dishwasher safe. The only things that cannot go in the dishwasher are the NutriBullet PRO 900 motor base and blades. Top
9. Q: What is the NutriBullet PRO 900 made of?
A: All of the NutriBullet PRO 900 Cups are made out of non-toxic high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they do not shatter when dropped. They do not contain any BPA (Bisphenol A) or Phthalates. Top
10. Q: What are the capacities of the NutriBullet PRO 900 cups?
A: The Colossal Cup has a maximum capacity of 32 ounces. The Tall Cup has a maximum capacity of 24 ounces. Top
11. Q: What is the voltage of the NutriBullet PRO 900?
A: Our U.S. spec unit has a very effective 120 Volt / 60 Hz / 900 Watt motor. Top
12. Q: What type of plug does the NutriBullet PRO 900 have?
A: A 2 flat pin polarized plug. Top
13. Q: Is the NutriBullet available in stores?
A: Yes, the NutriBullet PRO 900 is sold in stores. However, this amazing offer is only available when you order today. Top
14. Q: Is the NutriBullet PRO 900 microwave safe?
A: The NutriBullet PRO 900 is not intended for use in the microwave. Do not place the NutriBullet PRO 900 Cups, Power Base or accessories in the microwave as this may result in damage to the appliance. Top
15. Q: Where can I get the ingredients used in the infomercial?
A: Most mainstream markets and almost all health food stores carry the ingredients used in the infomercial. If you have a particular question, please post it on our Facebook page and we’ll post an answer as soon as possible. Top
16. Q: Where can I view a full copy of the NutriBullet Pro user manual or the Quick Start Guide?Top
17. Q: How do I check my order status or manage my subscription?
††(Any opened SuperFood products are not refundable and not part of the money back guarantee)